Having a cosmetic surgery is not easy decision, but if you are considering cosmetic vaginal surgery? You are not alone, many women all over the country are unhappy with this area of their body due to a different reasons, childbirth is one of them that women feel the need to such procedure after it, age is another reason for many middle age women. Dr. Jack Ayoub, the founder of The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute in Loudoun County, Virginia, has the knowledge and experience to perform this procedure to restore and repair the vagina to his client’s desired results.
Dr. Ayoub is a board certified gynecologist and in his Leesburg Virginia office, he has seen and helped many patients from North Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC with a wide range of concerns. He was trained by Dr. David Matlock, the leader in the field of cosmetic gynecology and offers many techniques and treatments in his Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation leesburg ,VA office. Dr. Ayoub is sensitive to the issues effecting women’s health and sex lives.
Some of the reasons why women choose Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery?
- Looseness of the Vagina: a concern of damage during childbirth delivery that can cause the vaginal muscles to loosen and become different and not as tight as it was before labor.
- Lack of the good feeling during sex: The stretched or relaxed pelvic walls can be a major concern for many women due to the changes that happen after childbirth which can affect the feeling of the intercourse, age also can be a factor as well.
- Stress Urinary Incontinence: an unintentional loss of urine that may occur during physical activity, such as the workout, playing sports, coughing, sneezing, laughing etc. some experts in the field of the gynecological cosmetic surgery suggest that genetics, aging and childbirth can play a major role in that.
- Vaginal Look and Feel: Many women are no satisfied with the look, size, color or overall shape of that part of their bodies which lead them to feel the need to change the appearance.
- Pain or Discomfort: Some women feel pain or discomfort in the labia, vaginal or pelvic areas that can occur during intercourse or during normal daily activities such as exercise.
Women who are considering the vaginal rejuvenation procedure are advised to find a qualified cosmetic gynecologist who can listen and offer solutions with the patient’s health in mind. Dr. Ayoub will assess and examine each patient, explain and offer the right treatment option for the patient needs. Dr. Ayoub offers treatments for Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Relaxation, Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty to get his patients back to enjoy their life and feel young.